Annual Membership Dues Structure
Associate Membership - $365
- On-line NWI Benefits
- Monthly Webinars and Archived On-Demand Webinars
- Professional publications: "Health Promotion Practitioner," "Wellness News You Can Use," "International Wellness Connection," and "Wellness Management"
- Access to NWI's Online Networking System
- Certified Worksite Wellness Specialist and Certified Worksite Wellness Program Manager Certification Programs
- "Making Wellness Work for You," a behavior change guide
- TestWell online assessment tools
- Access to NWI's membership directory
- Interactive research databases
- "Job Connection" job board for postings in health and wellness fields
- Discounts to attend and exhibit at the National Wellness Conference
- Discounts on New Harbinger Publications and Whole Person Associates resources
- Monthly Reproducible Health Bulletins
- Monthly NWI E-mail Newsletter
- Monthly WLCME E-Newsletter
- Discounted Event Registration
Small Business Membership* - $200
For Businesses with 50 or fewer employees
All the benefits of the Associate Membership. (See Above)
Here's How It Works...
Simply return your enrollment form to the Wellness Council and your benefits of membership will begin immediately. You'll receive a New Member packet emailed directly to you. This packet will contain instructions for accessing the National Wellness Institute.
Two For One Membership
The WLCME is the Maine affiliate of the National Wellness Institute (NWI). When you join Wellness Council of Maine, you are also joining NWI, one of the country's oldest and most respected wellness organizations. That's two memberships for the price of one!
Free Trial Membership
Contact us today to take advantage of our free trial membership.