Quality online resources to advance wellness in your workplace
Local attention, support and guidance to ensure your wellness goals
Statewide events, networking and recognition to connect you to the world of wellness
By purchasing a Wellness Council of Maine membership, you automatically gain access to the online benefits and resources of the National Wellness Institute at no extra cost.
Among NWI's benefits you can take advantage of are:
- Live monthly webinars and archived on demand webinars
- Access to a variety of regularly updated and archived publications and resources, including "Wellness News You Can Use," "International Wellness Connection," "Wellness Management," and "Health Promotion Practitioner."
- Wellness certification programs.
- An extensive and customizable social networking platform.
- Discounts to the National Wellness Conference, TestWell, Whole Person Associates resources and New Harbinger Publications resources.
In addition, you get the benefits of your local Wellness Council, which include:
- Local networking and conference events such as the Wellness Symposium and Small Business Workplace Wellness Conference. These help to increase your knowledge on workplace health and wellness, learn new techniques and practices to take back to your business, and network with other members to share ideas, best practices and make connections.
- Guidance and consultation from the WLCME Executive Director to help you advance your wellness program.
- A monthly WLCME newsletter to help you stay on top of trends, programming, resources and networking opportunities.